The children, staff and governors’ aims for our school
A school where:
- Children are at the centre.
- Learning is fun and expectations are high.
- Everyone is inspired to be the best that they can be.
- Everyone feels safe and happy.
- Children, staff and the school community are valued and respected.
- The learning culture is wholly inclusive.
- Relationships are built on mutual respect.
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted.
- Children make a valid contribution to the pupil voice.
- Parents, staff and governors work together in genuine partnership
Thank you for taking the time to find out about our school.
We hope the information in this prospectus is useful
Click on the image to view our complete Prospectus