School Code of Conduct
- We should listen carefully to each other and speak to one another politely and with respect
- Pupils should work quietly and sensibly in class and show courtesy and consideration at all times
- Everyone should move calmly and quietly about the school at all times
- Everyone is encouraged to show respect for each other and to have respect for the property of others
- We should take care of the school buildings and surroundings, taking pride the appearance and reputation of the school
- All pupils should be suitably dressed and encouraged to wear school uniform
- Pupils should not leave the school premises during the school day without permission.
- We believe in a positive approach to managing children’s attitudes and behaviour with the emphasis on encouragement, praise and reward.
- If children do not respond as we would wish, a range of sanctions are used. Parents are informed when there is a persistent problem of inappropriate behaviour.