Stay Safe Online!
How To Stay Safe Online
Staying Safe Online
1) Don’t post any personal information online.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible.
4) Never give out your passwords to strangers.
5) Don’t Talk To Strangers.
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do. Do not keep everything a secret.
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are.
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online.
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately or take s screen shot to show your parents.
11) Don't accept stranger's requests
12) Don't post pictures of your self on the internet or social media. Other people might see it and try to get your name.
13) Always keep you personal stuff to your self.
14) Never say your real name online.
This Image Is Copyrighted To Makewa.ves