NURSERY TEACHER 1 Year fixed contract
Part Time - 2 Days Thursday / Friday Beginning 1st September 2019
Worsley Mesnes Community Primary School
Clifton Street, Worsley Mesnes, Wigan, WN3 5HN
Part Time Nursery Teacher (Thursday and Friday)
Temporary Post Required from 1st September 2019 to 31st August 2020
Qualified Teachers Pay Spine
The Governors of Worsley Mesnes Community Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed part time Nursery Teacher. They will be excited about early years learning and able to encourage our children’s enquiring minds while structuring their all-round development especially speaking and listening skills.
It is an exciting time for our school and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic and highly skilled staff including a great inclusion and pastoral team.
If you are an outstanding, imaginative practitioner and have enthusiasm and experience in developing learning in the outside and the inside environment then please apply.
This is a part time post for 2 days each week (Thursday and Friday).
The post is a one year fixed term contract due to funding restrictions beginning on 1st September 2019 – 31st August 2020.
The successful candidate will be:
• Willing to play a full part in the school life;
• An excellent practitioner with high expectations and standards;
• An energetic, talented and enthusiastic person;
• Hard working, committed and a dedicated team player;
• Welcoming and willing to encourage a strong partnership with parents and the community;
• Positive and have an inclusive attitude;
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their ability to meet and maintain all Professional Standards for Teachers.
In return we can offer you:
· A genuinely happy and caring place to work;
· Wonderful, motivated and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning;
· A supportive leadership team committed to school improvement;
· Excellent opportunities for you to further your professional development.
· Friendly, hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic staff and governors;
· Strong links with the community.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school on Thursday 25th April 2019 at 9:10am or Thursday 25th April 2019 at 4:00 pm. Please contact the school office to confirm your visit.
The closing date for applications is 1st May 2019 at 12:00 noon.
Completed applications should be clear and concise and supporting letter of application should be no longer than two sides of A4 Arial font size 12.
After shortlisting, successful candidates will be invited to a short Observation /Task followed by shortlisting and then a formal interview for candidates taken through from the morning.
These will take place on Wednesday 8th May 2019.
Please return completed applications to the school via post For the Attention of the Headteacher or electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information, please contact the school on 01942 776457 or email@example.com