Worsley Mesnes Community Primary
Our new prospectus is coming soon...
The children, staff and governors’ aims for our school
A school where:
- Children are at the centre.
- Learning is fun and expectations are high.
- Everyone is inspired to be the best that they can be.
- Everyone feels safe and happy.
- Children, staff and the school community are valued and respected.
- The learning culture is wholly inclusive.
- Relationships are built on mutual respect.
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted.
- Children make a valid contribution to the pupil voice.
- Parents, staff and governors work together in genuine partnership
Thank you for taking the time to find out about our school.