Worsley Mesnes Community Primary
A vision for our school community at Worsley Mesnes Community Primary School
A school where:
- Everyone will have experiences that enhance their learning so that they achieve more than they thought possible.
- All of our school community matter and are included in a welcoming, happy and safe environment.
- We aim to develop caring, considerate and tolerant children with a sense of pride and personal responsibility.
- We are all committed to developing enquiring and curious minds with a lifetime love of learning with a growth mindset, willingness to tackle any challenge and ownership of their learning.
- Children understand that our school values of Respect, Friendship, Inspiration, Equality, Courage, Excellence, and Determination combined with our Worsley Mesnes Way are for school and life. They will have ambition and be prepared for the next steps in their journey.
- Communication is strong and outstanding relationships with parents/carers are developed.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about our school.